Salary Starts from 1300 EUR
1. Complete computer-science degree or equivalent experience.
2. 4+ Years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
3. Experience with agile development.
4. Experience with software testing, coding and implementing integration code.
5. Experience with cloud deployment is a plus.
6. Excellent English communication skills.
- Develop software applications using Ruby on Rails.
- Collaborating with junior developers to implement integration code.
- Participate in design sessions with junior programmers and the rest of the team.
- Identify application code-related issues and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
Signup or Login to your account and make sure your profile is complete and updated.
Some jobs require a task to be completed before a specified deadline. You should upload the task to a github repository (make sure it's public) and then submit the repository link in the form emailed to you when you received the task.