Salary Starts from 800 EUR
1. Complete computer-science degree or equivalent experience.
2. Experience with C++ and Python.
3. Familiarity with Git.
4. Experience with CI systems such as Jenkins, and Circle CI.
5. Ability to write well-structured code.
6. Excellent English communication skills.
7. Willing to work remotely from a co-working space in Cairo.
Your role in a nutshell:
- Build and maintain a software testing infrastructure.
- Write well-structured, clear and clean code.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Write unit tests and data processing tests.
- Implement new technologies and trends related to software testing.
Signup or Login to your account and make sure your profile is complete and updated.
Some jobs require a task to be completed before a specified deadline. You should upload the task to a github repository (make sure it's public) and then submit the repository link in the form emailed to you when you received the task.