1. We publish the job through our social networks and our platform.
2. We start shortlisting relevant talents and potential candidates.
3. We run the first interview to assess their communication skills and their personality type.
4. We send a technical test to the shortlisted talents to assess their technical skills. Normally this test is created by your IT department. Here is an example: https://github.com/jlabeit/example-task
5. We shortlist the candidates who passed the technical test.
6. We send you the most relevant talents who passed our interview and the technical test so you can interview them.
7. After interviewing them, you can either decide to hire one of them or to receive more talents.
1. Internsvalley sign a freelance contract with the hired candidate.
2. The candidate has to sign NDA agreement which will be signed by your company and also by Internsvalley.
3. The candidate will be onboarded to our partner's coworking space in Cairo.
4. The hired candidate will get his own desk and ready to work on set working hours by you.
During the first interview, our HR team test the candidate's English communication skills, personality and attitude to ensure that you get a highly skilled and qualified developer. The second step is testing their technical skills which is determined based on the technical test provided by you.
After screening candidates and carrying on phone interviews, your account manager will send you a list for the top 5 relevant and qualified candidates. Our talent acquisition team in Cairo makes it easy to get the most suitable talents in a short time.
Full Stack, Front-end, Back-end, Blockchain, Machine Learning, and Mobile app development.
You will be billed directly after hiring a remote developer, but we have a 30 day refund policy. If you didn't get relevant qualified developers or if you didn’t like them. Simply write us at email@example.com and ask for refund.
15 days after receiving your payment. You will be informed once your payment is received.
Our team in Cairo will sign the contract with the developer and arrange coworking space boarding.
You will be invoiced every 21st of the month and pay directly to us and we will pay the developer.
We accept payment via Paypal and wire transfer through the following account:
Name: Internsvalley GmbH
IBAN: DE09 7002 2200 0020 1613 37
The average monthly salary starts from 800 EUR for juniors and up to 1600 EUR for highly skilled seniors.
If you have further questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also reach us directly via twitter @internsvalley
You can also check the 5 questions every employer ask before hiring a remote developer for more tips.