Salary Starts from 1500 EUR
1. Complete computer-science degree or equivalent experience.
2. At least 2 years of experience in Blockchain technology.
3. Must be able to write smart contracts in GoLang and Solidity.
4. Must have previous experience with at least 1 Blockchain platform such as: Hyperledger, Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Multichain.
5. Experience with Programming languages such as; Java, Spring J2EE framework, GoLang, NodeJS, MongoDB, & C++.
6. Excellent English communication skills.
7. Willing to work remotely from a co-working space in Cairo.
As a Blockchain programmer, you must have experience with Ethereum technology and writing smart contracts. Your day to day responsibilities include participating in unit testing and bug fixing. You’ll also support the design and the development of the blockchain web technology.
Signup or Login to your account and make sure your profile is complete and updated.
Some jobs require a task to be completed before a specified deadline. You should upload the task to a github repository (make sure it's public) and then submit the repository link in the form emailed to you when you received the task.